Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Lordshine's Day.

Month of May are for flowers. It is said to be the month of Santa Cruzans .. a parade of beautiful ladies with their gents in each part of the country, which is seldom called as Flores de Mayo. One another celebration in this month is in the 2nd Sunday of the month itself, which we all offers to our wonderful mothers. Who we can compare to a flower, that is to precious. Flower's petals are like mothers different characteristic that each of them posses.

We, in the family barely celebrate that one special occasion for Mama. Its not as special as seen on the televisions, were kids is to offer their Mom a gift and give their loving messages for their loving mother. We hate dramas of life. We all use to cry. haha. A little over acting on that note. Another reason why not celebrate it, we don't have the money to spent to buy gifts, flowers, and the likes. I remember one Mother's Day celebration, Mama is so much anger to us. Were a little bit of brat that time. So sorry Ma ! But every mothers day I think, we have something for her naman.

Anyways, being a great mother doesn't necessarily means, she must give her child everything a child want to have. It doesn't mean, for her not to scold her kids every time the kid is too naughty. It really doesn't mean for her to be always at her kiddos back. Doesn't mean, she'll see whats good with her child, cause seeing a failure and making it right is the one so special. Great mother is not equal
to a Perfect Mom, who you can only see is beauty and goodness. Theres no such thing done perfectly in this world right ?

Great motherhood is asking for a portions. A great mom, possesses such portions herein. A little mixture of bitterness. A drop of saltness. A flavor of sourness. An ingredient like sweetness. A large portion of Love. A cup of care. And season it with forgivingness to taste. Those were some I saw a lot to my Mama.

My mom use to irritates me when I hear her commenting about me. With what to wear and to use for this, for that. What would be the right thing to do, the right gestures and wh
at to say. Even with whom I idolizes most. hmp ! Epal si Mama ko. As if I don't know what is right and what is wrong. Is she in the right position to tell me so ? It could help me ba ? I think so .. because of the saying. "Mother Know Best" that is so 'dinosaur' (meaning: always heard. over use) *thanks Ma'am Amy. Mothers keep on searching for the right path, not for them as a person but always for their children. They can't help it but love and took care of us. That's a thing I owe to my Mama.

Somehow, out of 10, 9 wants her child to crown best .. count m
y Mama in ! She's not boast. She never tell the public all our accomplishment in life, which is so admirable. She only wants for us, is to explore on our own. She never tell us, you should be like this .. as best as her or him .. as beautiful as she .. and the likes. *minus pressure. She just ask us what we really want to do and if she think that it is quit fine then Go and support us. Greatness of my Mom. Isn't it ?

She may not be the coolest mom living. I'm proud of her. She may not have the best style. I love her. She may not posses a unique personality. I'm gonna fight for her. She ma
y not the most loving mom. We will take good care of her. She may not the best wife. My Papa will always be at her side. She may possess a bad quality of a person. She's important to us. A forgiver. A talented one. The woman of braveness. She's no other than my Mama.

Your not perfect, but I owe everything to you. I love you Mama. I never told you that diba ? But I hope, you always feel it. And every time I have the chance, I'll let you feel my love. Words can't and will never explain how much I thank you Mama. Your my # 1.

Mothers greatness is seen with her child. On how she raise her child and how a child acts towards people, and a child's accomplishment as well. It is all about a mother, and with a fathers guidance too. Give your Mom the happiness. Let her feel it. Let her know, she's the most important to you, the most special in the world. Many mother and child will celebrate this very special day .. But each one of them can feel that its their day not the others when they have you with them, a special gift to offer. A little message can make or break it. Saying you love her, I think is the most special.

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms.



Happy Mother's Day Mama :) We All Love You !

No comments:

Post a Comment