Nursing. Argh ! Least on my list. If I may to choose a degree. I can't take good care of a sick person. Once I saw one, the feeling is awa. But I never think of the part that I, myself is the one to give his medics, food and etc. Clean him if needed. Grrrr ! Can't take those. But I can freely says that, each and everyone of us has a little nursing knowledge on our own. It is discovered when a loved one is the one who is feeling ill.
I have experience this a few times. Till this very night, I've think about it, and says .. I'm a little nurse without a white uniform :) hehe. Lolly is sicked, She really is. She is a one-eyed grandma for 2 weeks now. She have her right eye operation. A laser for the cataracts. Doctor's reminders were: for her not to do heavy things. Don't look downward. Skip from watching television. And less exposure to sunlight or any electrical lighting. She should not skip her eye drops. A two eye drop.The red one, and the other is violet. She should not worry much.
The sad part is .. this very day (May 7) She have experience, binat. She's so kiti-kiti thats why. Can't stay any longer in one place. She comes around, and still watch TV sometimes. Pasaway ! So, more higpit pa. And another eye drop for her. Every hour, I should go upstairs and see her, and for her medics. Mama is the doctor of her Tita. I am the head nurse. Chrizelle is the junior nurse. Charized, as the epaluks nurse. We tend to tell Mama if yumuyuko si Lolly, Mama is posing as a boxer and like she'll punch lolly around. Haha. *buang.
We don't have any experience doing those. But experience isn't needed. Love is all that matters. Cause you want your patient to be as healthy as she is before or better. We all take good care of her. We don't allow her na to go down. I am the one in charge for her food and etc.
I really love my Lolly. Anything for her .. I will do those things from the bottom of my heart ! At least, doing this, I can give her back the half of what she have done for us.
A simple nursing acts doesn't need any trainings, experiences and medical terminologies. All that is needed is the Love. Love and care for the one you love. And the courage to lessen their irritability. Do better folks. This is the only thing we can offer them. Love and Care. :)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment