Blogging is broaden. Anyone can write nor make their own and publish it anywhere they wanted. There were so many sites who offers free blog spaces to thyself. What was the magic of blogging, why people were crazy about this ?
How does blogging works:
It goes along way, bloggers have easy access of viewing blogs and a vice-versa. It lets bloggers to express their own thoughts about life. They can express their feelings somehow. Either of a good or bad. An experiences nor the those fantasies. Love matters or even life explanations. Anything under the sun is a possible means.
People is fond of blogging, any state in life were to use this kind of journal. There were some who their bases are on how life works. Others, gives ideas onto something else which possibly enlightens up your day. Some were to write their hurtful experiences, either to help you pass through it or just for him to tell those, for releasing pain. Others, its like to be as their hobbies. Well, writing is their passion. Oh ! This one I like, bloggers who feeds empty minds. Teaches readers using their Blogs to give knowledge onto their expertise. best example is the one I know, who gives tutorials in his Blogs. On how to edit pictures and the likes. Some were to use blogs, be as a potpourri of their masterpieces .. a tales, dramas, stories, songs and the most common: poems. Which explains what do they feel but in an artistic way. One important thing is, blogging is a stressed-free recreation. And a pain-releasing as well.
Blogging reminds me of what my passion is, which is writing. I may not be the best poet. But I can be the most expressive poet living. Yeah ! I'm not as best as you are, cause you will never be as best as me as well.
Blogging I think is not about magic. Its more of about the blogger.
Blogging talks about the bloggers. Who tells us anything they wanted using their knowledge of writing. The blogger itself is the one who is so magical.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hi meng! daan ako dito sa blog mo, hope to see you soon this month, inat ka lage po :-)
ReplyDeletehello ate ra. my pleasure nmn :) hihi
ReplyDelete