Saturday, April 11, 2009

-- BLANK

Much love and respect was given to you. Without you expecting it.
Everyone were so mesmerized because of the importance you have gave.
Lending your heart and spirit is so much to keep.
Appreciating everybodys creation is an awesome characteristic of you.
Naive on how you look, but theres something more special inside you.
Influence of you makes more sense than reading books.
Empowered women taht was you. Believing in yourself is much needed.

Perfect artist and a wonderful lass. Both ways were seen.
Energetic and a cool sister .. This is were I said Bow.
Rendered by my spontaneous words, I think isn't enough. But this one thing is what I can offer.
Extravagant creations of you is salute by me and all of us who are captured.
Zany person in and out. We were so blessed to have this one of a kind.


  -- "God says, do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;..."- Isaiah 41:10.

  >> oh boi, she's Godly. she was nice and sweet. i love her an
d i will always care for her .. this day on March 23, 2009. Let this be a one special day for her to keep.
                              -mengay.


No comments:

Post a Comment