Last school year is a big bang for me. I stop school. Oh yeah ! Me ! i can't imagine myself, stop attending classes for so long .. Cause educating thyself is a passion. I uber hate cutting class, absentees, tardiness, etc.
I must admit, it's my fault .. My own fault. First month of school of being freshy, enlighten me so so much :) that I want to end up like this and like that. To be as successful as the other, and be crown the best among everyone. But, it got a wrong turn, a wrong path have taken. hmp. I hate to be bitter .. but, my classmates sucks ! They are bull shit ! Oh yeah ! But then again, I was fine. Pretty good !
August 2008, Boring ! I have many things in mind. Yes, i cried many times, I mess up. Feeling fitty. But yes, regrets were thrown on a trash, after knowing my self more and more. I was happy, it lighten up my feeling, actually a great feeling knowing your own self deeply.
I have learn many things, not academically, but more on how life works. And a one extravagant thing have happen, I met friends.
People who inspires me a lot in different walks of life. On how to handle life, problems of different situations. Staying cool even if the worlds turn you down.
People who love me at my worst and seeing me a lot at my besties. Who pushes me to do better with my chosen craft. Believing in me, is the one I owe to them.
Friends who take good care of me as well. Being one of the youngest, is fantastic. Or just being a part, is amazing.
One more thing is I got to bond with my mom more. I knew her more than ever. I understood her why do this, why do that. I appreciate her more. And I offer love to her.
I always laugh with my dada as long as the night took us to sleep. My father is so loving and not a selfish one.
I got to see my younger sisies and bro's talents boom. I see them grow. Most especially the second one .. She's a lady now. And the boy, we fought a lot but this one is lovable and a spend-thrift. Our youngest ? She was great. She could bit me in a lot of things I think.I feel happy every time I see them smile.
And I use to help my lolly in other chores. Great feeling too. We bond and my lolly is a picture perfect.
They may say "SAYANG" Yes it is. But experiencing a lot of this makes my heart beat faster, and I don't think I will let my star stop revolving.
This one is possible, some who have read this might say 'Your just playing a good game and thinking on a positive note.'
Oh yes I do. What will happen to me if I'm gonna put myself onto hell ? If I mess up more each and everyday ? Feel fitty every time see successful ones ?
I'd rather took it positively and see the lighter side of my life, there is more waiting for me. And well, great experience were made. And it is one of the best chapters of my life. Seeing life to the fullest.

No comments:
Post a Comment