Thursday, April 9, 2009

EXPERIENCING THE LG ADDICTION.

Hey people ! Another Blog entry from me .. MENGAY

Internet is all over. They have said pwede na mag burol online SHACKS ! that was possible nowadays. But this is one thing I am sure about. A High-Tech Online ADIKS ! They are called LIEZELIANS. Someone builds a chat room named LG ONLINE. All are Liezel Garcia fanatics. They love the “The Pride of Puerto Galera” , They supported her from the start till to reach her goals and dreams. I am suppose to tell you all this things because I am a part. I am a one proud LIEZELIAN !

Whoa ! I never imagine to have friends on the internet. No no, not really ! Cause we all know “on-line diseases” is fast growing. We can give a false information about our self. We all knew chats and all that stuffs. There were some giving you sucks, flirting or others were enemies pa nga. But this one .. Oh ! this was GREAT ! I have met different types of people. In different parts of the Philippines. Oh no ! Around the world pala. But an only one LIEZEL GARCIA in there HEART .. This was the start of my LG Addiction.

“No, I don’t see her auditioned, I don’t even see her first months inside the academy”. That would be my answer if you’d ask me, if I watch her step by step. It’s that, with all the 16 scholars. She gave me a mark. A spark. A shine. A star factor.

UNIQUE VOICE QUALITY

INTERNATIONAL APPROACH

WHOLE-HEARTED PERSONALITY

LOLA’S PRIDE &

NBSB =))

Listed above were some of the things I most admire to her (Liezel Garcia) That’s why a friendster and Liezel Garcia addicted, search her name ‘LIEZEL GARCIA’ – maybe she have her account there. But I haven’t see her account (MALAS) The graet thing is, I have search for LIEZEL GARCIA’S OFICIAL FRIENDSTER FAN SITE (BWENAS) Where I have met those important person in my life now. Once I click the ‘become a fan’ button, I have experience hilarious things HEHE wacky people, gives me smile into my face.

I think mga tiga Dubai, yung mga una kong nakachat .. And my mind becomes broaden about Liezel. Potoserve, is the first one, whom I texted. Who I ask to be my Ate. And she gave me the privilege to be. There were usernames like michaelangelo, gmufool, maricar … etc. At ang dame pa, can’t remember lang all. WHOOO ! rhaysa, Pd Jenmaci, Rhodz, Jeuz. They are my chatmates, sila ang naabutan ko when its my time to go online.

But this one Kharyzs gets me to be more close to everyone. She is my ATE daw, a 17 year old chick from Antipolo. At I never imagine this, (GULAT) CHARIZS ANNE DELA CRUZ ang full name niya. My two younger sisters names. And my long lost friend surname ! WHOA .. We become sisters, we fought but still were friends and were more closer now.

Then I have met my loving SISY, ATE ELOISA, from Tanauan Batangas, whom gives the love like I never felt before. She is an older sister, as I promise. We text everyday, chikahan, kulitan, adikan, kwentuhan. More of Liezel Garcia of course. She would always stay here in my heart as I promises her. ELOISA ROXAS, the best ate ko.

Ate Alffa. Who calls me ‘NENG’ I thought, wrong type from M to N haha. But no ! uso daw pala yun sakanila. She is also from Batangas, the niece of Liezel Garcia. ALFFA MANALO, “Ang Dalang Filipina” an Ate, a friend. A great student.

And this “MITCHIO” whom I never encounter the name when I’m online. But she knew me (NAKS ! Lakas ng dating mo Mengay) LOL ! Ate Elois gave her number to me, pero di na pala yun ang gamet niya (ang POGA) then one day we’ve finally chat, nagpangabot kame at last. She is the one who thought me the word “ADIK” My Ate Vena, my ATE TAKTE VENUS CORDOVA, a registered nurse from Muntinlupa. Party lover, sister, sweet lady, galante, the one I loved.

And Oh ! This cute Rhodzs .. She’s always online, kahit anong oras yan ee, sa PEX, at sa Chatango. So if you have something in mind that you wanna know nor confirmed about Liezel, don’t think twice, just ask her. I bet you, she’ll probably have an answer ! haha. RHODA GONZALES, our birthday girl .. from Marikina. Our accountant, ang aming ingat-yaman. Alam niyo, super saya ko, when she says, she loves me, I don’t know why, at kasi akala ko, I’m the only one loving her, and she don’t to me. HAHA mali pala ako. THANKYOU Ate Rhods.

Potoserve. My first Ate sa lahat sakanila. A fan rats maker, a lovable artist, a talented woman, an addicted fan, God fearing one, and a beautiful person in and out. Napaka laki ng utang ko ditto ee .. I love her, only because she is she. LANIE PEREZ, from Batangas.

This was the craziest encounter of all ! KWEENEE .. LOL ! She is bai_danica, DANICA for short.My idol, my insperation. From Sultan Kudarat, from Davao, an NPA for short ulet ! Here it goes, I get mad kase to my Ate Cha, the 3 of us were OL at that time and some of the LL’s pa. Ate Cha, have messages for me, but as usual I snob her, and talked to idol, that was our first meeting (AT ANG KAPAL KO TALAGA) I ask Idol Dan if she could be my Ate, cause I don’t have an Ate na .. and she replied, “SIGE” without knowing why, And the crazy thing is, we don’t know each other well pa pala, and hindi ko siya natandaan .. (NAKAKAHIYA) But getting to know her is so AMAZING ! I am learning and I am loving it. DANICA JOY ANIMAS, an IDOL, a sister, a friend.

KUYA CHUA . my Kuya, who I have met din sa chatroom ! He’s so mysterious. He didn’t give his first name till he gave it to me as a friendster message. He is the cousin/nephew of my Idol Zhel. And sabi pa niya “Namimiss na nga namen siya ditto sa bahay” I quote. Buth then I replied, “Ako din ee, miss ko na siya sa bahay (sa academy pala dapat)” sabi pa ni Kuya oh “Hindi, pinsan ko talaga siya” I saw his pictures and he I with Liezel talaga sa Dubai .. haha TOTOO pala, kala ko FEELINGERO lang ee ! He is the brother of Ate Alffa, kaya pala mabaet ! JINKY MANALO, Dubai based, from Batangas. A loving kuya. KULEEET ! :D

Madeliezel. I first encounter this username, when she and Ate Lanie, were discussing about ASAP. I got to know her more when we started texting. “ANG BABAENG GM ANG REPLY” She is fun to be with .. Alam niyo ba, nagkatapuhan kame nito ee. HAHA kaya wala na akong natatanggap na GM’s niya ! She never realize siguro that I really love her ! Anyways, *little drama princess na ako* (SANA LANG MABASA NIYA TO DI BA)

MADEL ARCHETA, from Mandaluyong, sea lover, yalala, my Ate.

Those were some of the LIEZELIANS that I am attached with .. OTHERS ? next blog entry .. this is the end of my kwento for now.

Oh ano hinahanap niyo ? HA ? ATE DHENCY ? ay nakalimutan ko .. HAHA JOKE LANG ! (pwede ba yun?)

DHENCY ? I always encounter the name before, but we didn’t chat that often .. Actually, we don’t talaga I knew more about her because of Ate Elois, they call each other “bestfwend” I visited kase Ate Elois profile on friendster to leave some comments. At ako, si pakielamerang chismosa naintriga. I click the name LABZUDHENCY, and I view her. She viewed me back also, then I got to know she is an LL’s pala .. I ask for her number and we texted. Getting to know her is something that I won’t regret in my entire whole life .. (GRABE AA , ENTIRE NA WHOLE PA) redunDHENCY .. She really tells me, she loves me, and I think, it’s not a lie. She make me feel I am her younger sister. That it came to a point, na pati sa kapatid ko she is giving important si CHARIZE :D LL’s din haha. She always calls me pandak, as if I’m that short. And she is a more like KAPRE to me .. DHENCY FRIAS ‘y KAPRENG BSWET , from Cubao .. a sister. A friend. A truthful lover, and an important part of me.

Being and experiencing the LG ADDICTION, were all FUN ! We didn’t ends there, We are now leading our ways na to Our 4th HOME !

THANK YOU to Our Dearest LIEZEL GARCIA, We’ve got to know each other this well. We all become friends and sisters too. We won’t stop loving and supporting you till the end, as YOU GAVE US EACH OTHER NOW !

I won’t regret any of the things I have sacrifice for all of you, LIEZELIANS and LIEZEL GARCIA. Thank you for teaching me all the good karmas in this world, I salute all of you, for the love and and respect you’ve offer to me.

End of the entry ..

No comments:

Post a Comment