Stars were too far. We can’t actually see them with a blink of an eye. You won’t even see its beauty when you didn’t give a lot of your time. I have seen her a thousand times, on television. I watched her glow with those captivating acts. I noticed her sophisticated beauty a millions with those pictures on net. But one day .. It was so FANTASTIC ! That it came to a point that I wanted to snap myself from left to right and as if I’m asleep. But no I am not dreaming ! That was real. She is not a fake. HAHA. She’s singing just an inch away. By the way she is Ms. Maria Liezel Garcia. Its December 20, 2008. A special day we all have waited. It’s her 24th birthday. We come and celebrate with the one we all idolize. She sang all of the songs once I heard inside the academy. (
I’m just to glad to meet some of the Liezelians too. That was the first, at hindi ako nabigo. It was the night that I can associate to the word ‘PERFECT’. At EastwoodCity, a mini concert called “Christmas with the Scholars”. We surprised ate Lizzie (as some call her na) And oh ! I’m with my ATE’s. Ate Dhency, Ate Vency, Ate Mhads, Ate Dane, Ate Danica, Ate Rhods, Ate Lanie, Ate/Kuya Jett with cousin Ate Shayne, Ate Elsie, Ate Kat, Ate Jen and Ate Cha.
As a fan, we raises voice, we shouted her name and said we love her. We expresses our greetings by saying “HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIEZEL GARCIA” with a waving balloons and banner. People were smiling and fun of us, as well as they cheer too. Not because nakikiAdik sila but because, Ate Lizzie has a job well done. And then, after the 6 have sing and finish their performances, as well as the duets and the all group prods. And its our time to shine ! hihi *blush*
They were to end the show, the 6 would actually sing Christmas songs ! But before that. The 5 (Cris, Bugoy, Van, Miguel & Laarni) sings Happy Birthday for her. The staff called as na and said “Akyat na kayo dali” We all move fast, were on stage with our paraphernalia. I am holding the banner that Ate Lanie have made. “Nakakahiya naman” I quote myself. But then, that was nothing after hearing what my idol said. And because I kissed her and I said, “Si Mengay po” and she replied “Hala alam ko Mengay” Oh ! That was soooo happy, and napaka flattering ! Biruin mo kilala na niya ako, at totoo pala na hinanap niya ako nung unang EB .. hihi I Love You Liezel ! After that great moment, we all go back to our place. And she gave her speech, as always. Full of thank you’s .. hehe. And the top 6 started singing, that was the last prod na pinaghandaan nila, but the joy didn’t ends there, cause it was just the start hihi ! Kuya Gary (her brother na napakabaet) approaches us and murmur “Sunod kayo samen sa party” hoho. That was AWESOME ! We are invited ? Wow ! (sobra sobra na yun) I thought, that’s wasn’t true. But when they call Kuya Dex (a LL’s) *mali ako nung una, thanks CHARMZ. (Ate Rhods)* He instructed us how to go in Nipa Hut,
We ride taxi’s, and after a few minutes of ride. Were in there (kinabahan ako, promise) Ate Lizzie was so sweet. She never stops saying THANK YOU and all that stuff, (kung sa text yun, nagflood siya) haha. She have said, nung ako na kausap niya “Ui Mengay, buti nakasama ka na, nung last hinahanap kita ee” And I replied “siyempre 16 pa lang po, gabi masyado po kasi ee” And she again said, “Pero buti talaga nameet na kita” We are all in there, with Kuya Dex and the ‘GOONES’ *joke* Kuya Bugoy (2nd star dreamer, and whom they said was in love with my ate idol Lizzie.)
We ate pancit, porkchop, pata *ata yun*, shanghai (Ate Rhods fave. Haha) at may cake pa pala . It was her treat. SARAAAAAAP. yum yum ! *THANK YOU Ate Lizzie* With a chika on the side. *parang panaginip yun grabe* Ang daldal ng idol ko. Kulet kulet pa niya ! hehe. PEACE po idol !
Ate Lizzie and Kuya Bugoy were so KULEEET ! haha :DD they are having photo sessions kase with the groups. I quote Ate Lizzie “Ano to debut? Umepal ako “
So memorable, and I can’t help it but share it to the public. HAHA :D The night starts perfect and there is no ENDING !

No comments:
Post a Comment